WHAT IS MAN?
2. Why is the word trinity sometimes used to describe the God of the Bible?
3. Why are different words used in Hebrew to describe God? (Refer to the chart in the lesson.)
4. Give three examples of instinctive drives in animals that tend to deny common sense.
5. Man is said to be born with two instinctive drives. What would those be?
6. What unique characteristics do men display that are not seen in other living things?
7. How do we know these characteristics are not a product of our high intelligence?
8. How do we know these characteristics are not a product of our environment?
9. In what way are we created in God’s image?
10. Why is our viewpoint of what man is, intricately related to issues such as infanticide, suicide, and the like?
Please add any questions on this course of study that have not been answered so we can take care of any remaining ideas that are not clear in your mind.
The easiest way to complete these questions is to copy and paste the questions to a word processing program (Word, WordPerfect, Notepad, etc.). Once you finish answering the questions, e-mail the questions/answers to John N. Clayton as a text e-mail, NOT as an attachment or HTML format. We will not accept any e-mail containing attachments. Leave spaces between each question and answer. The answers will be graded and commented on and returned to you.
Return to Lesson 5
Return to Main Page