WHAT IS GOD?
2. Why is it necessary for the Bible to use physical or human terms when explaining to us how God does things?
3. Identify five properties of God as described in the Bible.
4. Why is it that if time stops, nothing would die?
5. Why is it that it is reasonable to believe that God has always been but it is not reasonable to believe that matter has always been?
6. What kind of pain would a person have if they were in hell? Would it be physical pain or some other kind?
7. Why is it that a being unlimited in time would also be able to be all places in space at the same instant?
8. Try to define time. Why is it impossible to do?
9. How is our difficulty in totally understanding God similar to the situation with time?
10. When someone dies, he/she “enters eternity.” Explain what you think this means.
Please add any questions on this course of study that have not been answered so we can take care of any remaining ideas that are not clear in your mind.
The easiest way to complete these questions is to copy and paste the questions to a word processing program (Word, WordPerfect, Notepad, etc.). Once you finish answering the questions, e-mail the questions/answers to John N. Clayton as a text e-mail, NOT as an attachment or HTML format. We will not accept any e-mail containing attachments. Leave spaces between each question and answer. The answers will be graded and commented on and returned to you.
Return to Lesson 4
Return to Main Page