WHICH GOD ARE WE TALKING ABOUT?
1. Explain what is meant by each of the following terms as far as the Bible and other religious books are concerned:
e. System Design:
2. A response that the atheist might make to the point of clarity is that the book of Revelation is not that clear or easy to understand. There are at least three responses that can be made to this that show that the book of Revelation is not a violation of the point of biblical clarity. See if you can figure them out.
3. Give two examples of Biblical checkability:
4. What kinds of problems would arise in each of the following alternatives to the Bible’s teachings?
a. If man has to seek God instead of the other way around
b. Pantheism as opposed to Genesis 1:28
c. Polygamy or polyandry as opposed to monogamy
d. Having a shrine or temple which we must worship in as opposed to the Church being Christians wherever they meet
e. A caste system or clergy/laity system as opposed to God being no respecter of persons
5. Give an example of how organized religion in America has gone back to an unwise practice of ancient heathen religious systems.
6. There are many ways in which Christ can change lives. The changing of lives can be accomplished directly and indirectly by many agents. Identify three ways that lives can be changed by the Christian system.
Please add any questions on this course of study that have not been answered so we can take care of any remaining ideas that are not clear in your mind.
The easiest way to complete these questions is to copy and paste the questions to a word processing program (Word, WordPerfect, Notepad, etc.). Once you finish answering the questions, e-mail the questions/answers to John N. Clayton as a text e-mail, NOT as an attachment or HTML format. We will not accept any e-mail containing attachments. Leave spaces between each question and answer. The answers will be graded and commented on and returned to you.
Return to Lesson 3
Return to Main Page